Sat, 5 Feb 2000 00:54:23 -0800 (PST)

--- Richard Holman <homer@mcn.net> wrote:

>> no, they r generally an inch taller then the
>> gasphons/capsule toys. somewhere in the range of
>> MSiAs(approx 4 inches).
>
> I thought the MSiA were 1/144 scale, about 6 inches
> tall, or thats waht one store told me, are they >
really about 3-4 inch 1/220 scale?? I woulod be very
> interested if they were, otherwise if 1/144, I'll
> stick to kits, anyone have these and tested them for

> approximate scale??

I have all the MSiAs, from the first one (RX-78-2
Gundam) to the latest (Char's Zugock). They are in the
range of 4 inches, i.e. approx. 1/171 scale instead of
Gunpla's 1/144, and not everyone of them are in the
same 1/171 scale, just around the ang. height of 4
inches.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/