Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:35:44 -0800 (PST)

--- Tomonaga <Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Does anyone know the size of these figures ?
>
> MS Selection series and MA Selection series

have a look at this page:

http://www.ehobbyland.com/FIG-MS-Gundam.html

especially check out the MA photos, it has photo
comparsion of this soft vinyl figures w/ life size
objects, etc.

> Also are the kits in the candy toy series the same
> as the MS Selection series ?

> The Gundam , The Gundam II and Hyper Gundam

no, they r generally an inch taller then the
gasphons/capsule toys. somewhere in the range of MSiAs
(approx 4 inches). they r also hard plastic, need some
assembly and painting as well.

If u r looking for some small figures for Gundam chess
game, i've seen those 2-inch tall SD crystal statues
(inc base; i forget what they were called). almost all
the OYW MS/MA and even Ball are covered, and they
should be a lot less expensive than the Banpresto SD
soft vinyl series. let me check that one out be4 i get
back to you...

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/