BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:43:13 EST

pedro@shiporama.org writes:

<< Well, the PG models are certainly expensive, but there are plenty of cheap
 kits for those with thin wallets. Just because not everyone can afford it
 doesn't mean they shouldn't make it, and it's not completely outrageous to
 charge this much for models of such complexity. Wish I could afford one. :)

  I agree. I wish I had enough money AND patience for the PG Zeta, too.