Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:21:40 GMT

>From: Neil Baumgardner <nbaumgardner@phillips.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] new HGUC listed at HLJ
>Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 18:21:16 -0500
>
>BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
>
> > HG UC Gouf, why? The 08th MS Team Gouf was a fine kit.
>
>Maybe its the original Gouf as opposed to the 08th MS Team B3 Gouf. You'll
>notice that the regular HGUC line (as opposed to the 08th MS Team HG line)
>is
>mostly original series stuff, not the latter retcons. But we'll see.

As I remember, the 08th MS Gouf wasn't even a particularly radical Retconn.
The only differences were the strap on gun, the standard hand, the modified
electric cable and the shape of the sword blade.

Personally, I think that if they reissue the 08th MS Gouf with a sprue for
the heat rod and old sword, that'll be perfect.