MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:46:25 EST

In a message dated Fri, 4 Feb 2000 3:49:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Richard Holman" <homer@mcn.net> writes:

> >Yah, i know the GTC has it. and I could drive 15 minutes and buy it. But I
> >don't feel like it at his crazed price.
> >
> Is GTC still open? I just sent the third letter in two years to get info on
> a catalog, but no response, the phone number in my old catalog is always
> busy.

If you are talking about the galactic trade Commission, there line was almost always busy even 5-6 years ago. His prices are pretty ridiculous to be honest. I mean I could see charging a lot for rare out of print stuff, but to charge too much for a kit that is on it's millionth reissue... well that sucks.

Jason