Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:49:30 -0800

>In a message dated 2/3/00 4:50:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:
>
><< Its great that bandai is deciding to make these great new injection kits
>BUT
> how much money do they think the average gundam fan/modeler has?

Well, the PG models are certainly expensive, but there are plenty of cheap
kits for those with thin wallets. Just because not everyone can afford it
doesn't mean they shouldn't make it, and it's not completely outrageous to
charge this much for models of such complexity. Wish I could afford one. :)

Peter Savin
pedro@shiporama.org