BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 22:11:36 EST

macross3@excite.com writes:

<< Cartoon Network airs cartoons. They don't translate and dub them. I think
 you mean DIC or Funimation.

 Actually, sometimes you *must* rewrite a sentence for it to sound coherent
 in english. 100% accurate translation is impossible without the dialogue
 sounding dopey. How would it have sounded in Mononoke Hime if Claire Danes
 yelled, "No! I don't want to turn into a Tatara-gami!!" Hell, there are
 spots in the film that still sound hokey in and of itself. >>

BTW, who is the ones that are editing Wing, anyway?

    Aaron