Evan (baka@flash.net)
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 17:24:13 -0600

At 01:18 AM 2/3/00 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 2/3/00 1:15:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>tameno@hotmail.com writes:
>
><< Does anyone else have the sinking feeling that the Mon-Fri. GW on Cartoon
> Network is gonna suck? >>
>
>I sure do. Once again, America apppears to have messed up another anime.
Good
>thing they will be showing unedited episodes on Saturday and Wing is being
>released on video and DVD. Hope, M-F Wing is better then it feels like it
>will be.

True, it does have "watered-down" written all over it, but it's GUNDAM ON
AMERICAN TV for the love o' pete...

My thoughts? Anybody who's really into it, like they were Robotech, will
get more into it and find the truth. Meanwhile I'm going to watch it
because everybody flaked on me and I only saw the first 4 eps.

THE GEVALT INSTITUTE
http://www.flash.net/~baka/

Disturbingly professional mp3's from disturbingly unprofessional musicians
http://ubl.com/links.asp?mode=downloads&artistid=216361&p_id=
http://www.mp3.com/gevalt