Sephiroth (Sephiroth@map.com)
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:06:03 +0000

> (But what good is saying this when they have already decided to air
> it, right? TSK.....)

If the video tapes are of the original uncut and unedited version,
then it won't be so bad, come to think of it. At least then we can
pop in the video and say "this is how it was before it was edited for
television." The main reason I don't like it being on the cartoon
network is that not everyone gets the cartoon network, so not
everyone will be able to see it. I hate the idea that the reason I
can't see GW is because these selfish 200 families next door won't
vacate that stupid brick apartment building and let me tear it down
so I can get unhampered satellite reception.(sulk)

- A One-Winged Angel