Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 21:44:16 +0800

Heya,

Question:

I want to order a Gundam Book - but I feel I need to consult the people on
this list first.

OK. I want to get a Gundam book with great internal detail drawing sketches
and conceptual designs. Doesn't matter what series its from. I want
something that shows how these mecha designers do their designs from concept
to the execution phase in animation. If possible, info on how they make toys
from them. I heard Katoki Hajime came up with something like this...

Which Gundam book do you guys recommend?

Fed