BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 01:54:33 EST

h_kye@skidmore.edu writes:

<< I do agree with you that Gundam Wing will suck. I just saw the previews on
 the Cartoon Network about 5 minutes ago and it plainly.... well... hard to
 discribe... The voice actors sounded like they were 25 year old guys while
 they are only supposed to be shonen?? Besides, all of us who watched DBZ
 and other animes on Cartoon Network;;;; You know what they do to a
 perfectly good anime: Turn them into childish, doesn't-make-sense,
 badly-translated, original-intro-closing completely changed etc etc
 etc;;;;;. Tsk... This is why I kinda feel bad for the entire Gundam
 Community to have to put up with all that... How come there isn't any
 decent channel for Anime in America. Tsk.... >>

 Boy, do I wish America had an anime channel. On an unrelated note, I wish
Bandai, Banpresto, or whoever, would release Girens Greed, the Playstation
SRW games, and the SRW like Gundam games, to the US.

   Aaron

    Aaron