BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 01:41:50 EST

These appear to be model kits from the Japanese N64 game Custom Robo:
http://www.darb2000.com/package/help532.jpg

These appear to be action figures, that require minor assembly, from Custom
Robo:
http://www.darb2000.com/package/help531.jpg

  These are neat, in a something different then usual robots, way. If anyone
has anymore info. on where I can buy them, please email me off list. I want
to buy the game, but am waiting to see if it gets a US release. Need
something to use my N64 for, besides a dust collecter!

Has anyone on this list played Custom Robo, is it any good? I heard there's
about 90 parts and weapons in the game to customize your robot with. Sorry
for the Off Topic, it this bothers anyone.

    Aaron