MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:05:42 EST

Phil_Abramowitz@email.msn.com writes:

<< My vote would be on an MG Ziong. Sure it has no legs, but the regular kit
 isn't very good. In addition, you known that they could do a 2nd
 variation - the Perfect Ziong! It would do really well with long time fans
 since it is a popular design - witness how many different garage kit
 versions of the Ziong are floating around. Think of the redesign that would
 be done for the MG kit...

Nah too big, and they just did the 1/100 Garage kit so a MG seems unlikely.
But I will agree that the possibility of a HGUC is there.

Jason