Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:20:23 -0800 (PST)

--- Vincent Valentine <vincent_valentine@yyhmail.com>
wrote:

> Wow! Very cool. I have to get my hands on the Zaku
> II Commander Type!! Thanks for the info! And if you
> run across any of the first series suits, let me
> know.

Absolutely! :)

> Are there any good online stores you know of that I
> (or anyone out there interested) could get the 3rd
> set at?

take a look at the stores listed on NA's link page:

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/links.htm

though i'm not recommending any specific one, but try
to contact eHobbyland (www.ehobbyland.com) by email.
They r based in Hong Kong and they often get the
Bandai and Banpresto products much faster than other
online stores. And you can asl them about the 1st MB
series as well. They probably have those.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/