Wed, 02 Feb 2000 19:57:10 -0500

Mark Simmons wrote:

> I think I already laid my bets for the Y2K Master Grade line over in the
> anime models newsgroup, but let's pretend I didn't. Here are my picks,
> either those I think are plausible or those I'd just plain like to see...
>
> * Kamepfer. What else are they going to do from 0080?

What about the GMs, or the Zaku FZ or Rick Dom II? I think there's plenty to do
from 0080 (unless they do HGs, which would probably satisfy me).

<Homer Simpson-esque> ahhrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

> * Powered GM. A modest adaptation of the GM Custom, and for some reason it
> seems sexier than the GM Cannon II.

I assume they'd do this as a two-fer with the standard C-type, just like they
did for the Custom and Quel. I'd like to see the GM Cannon II as well, but
B-Club could always do a conversion.

> * GP03S. Sure it's only onscreen for about eleven seconds, but that's more
> screen time than the GM Quell got.

Agreed. But if they do, it'll beckon the calls and pleas for the Orchis...

Neil