Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:23:59 -0800

>BTW, do we know what the next MGs are? I thought we knew months ahead of
>time that
>the Alex and GM Custom and Quel were coming out.

No announcements yet, but the list of candiates, if it's another Gundam,
is getting very short. I think the MG Alex kind of came out of nowhere,
we knew probably a month or two ahead of its release, but didn't get
teased forever with pictures of prototypes or design sketches.

The chance of a MG GP-04 is looking better than ever...

>Also, I just noticed on HLJ that B-Club is coming out with some conversion
>kits -
>'detail up' kits for the 1/144 RX-79(G) and -79(G)Ez-8, but also a 1/100
>MG 'GM
>Cannon' conversion kit. Please, please tell me this isnt actually GM Cannon II
>conversion kit (as Neil cowers in fear of spending yet more money)....

I'd wait a few months, if it's a good seller you can bet Bandai will make a
MG version the way they did with the R-type Zaku IIs.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0