Wed, 02 Feb 2000 19:07:01 -0500

Mark Simmons wrote:

> Yep, it is meant to be a more "classic" Gouf - listed features include a
> throwback heat rod and a Zaku machine gun (though, like the B3, it can stow
> its heat saber inside the shield). It'll be interesting to see how this new
> Gouf differs from the B3 kit. But I guess this scuttles any chances of an MG
> Gouf... sigh.

BTW, do we know what the next MGs are? I thought we knew months ahead of time that
the Alex and GM Custom and Quel were coming out.

Of course maybe its better I didnt know, those three kits resulted in me doubling
my number of MGs in the span of about three months...

Also, I just noticed on HLJ that B-Club is coming out with some conversion kits -
'detail up' kits for the 1/144 RX-79(G) and -79(G)Ez-8, but also a 1/100 MG 'GM
Cannon' conversion kit. Please, please tell me this isnt actually GM Cannon II
conversion kit (as Neil cowers in fear of spending yet more money)....although if
not I assume it cant be that far off. Does B-Club have a web page, I cant find one.

Neil