BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:36:39 EST

In a message dated 2/2/00 3:08:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, homer@mcn.net
writes:

<< OK, these are good too, but I was thinking that some of the best American
 animation has been lisenced product, lately I have been very impressed with
 Men In Black, and Godzilla (based on the US movie). BTW if anyone knows
 where to find all of the Godzilla eps on tape plase private e-mail me.

Men In Black is good, but I can not stomach that new Godzilla, yes I saw the
movie and have watched the cartoon and I hate it. Americans destroyed the
spirit of Godzilla.

 After that, US stuff is border line, (action titles on WB rock, but thats
 about it), I miss some of the imports, or made for American TV by Japanese
 studio shows, like Pole Position, Mighty Orbots and The Real Ghostbusters.
 Those were the days. >>

 I remember the Real Ghostbusters cartoon, that was a very good one. Yep, I
like the WB action cartoons a alot, too. DigiMon is a good cartoon too, but
of course its anime :)

  Aaron