Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:28:32 -0500 (EST)

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> HG UC Gouf, why? The 08th MS Team Gouf was a fine kit.

The chest is very different, the forearms and legs are also different,
it's actually not as cool as the 08MST Gouf Custom, it's pretty
justifiable.

I am not jumping with joy over HGUC Gouf, but I will happily ante up the
800 Yens for a "proper" Gouf. I said "proper" because I am a smelly
oldtimer.

Hgucifying Gouf does reinforce Bandai's committment to 0079, that's a good
thing. Now I will bet one dollar that we will get HGUC Rick Dom and
Gelgoog within a year. But it looks like my earlier bet on HGUC Aggai by
May is getting shaky.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble