Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 15:29:38 -0800

Neil Baumgardner writes,

> Maybe its the original Gouf as opposed to the 08th MS Team B3 Gouf. You'll
> notice that the regular HGUC line (as opposed to the 08th MS Team HG line) is
> mostly original series stuff, not the latter retcons. But we'll see.

  Yep, it is meant to be a more "classic" Gouf - listed features include a
throwback heat rod and a Zaku machine gun (though, like the B3, it can stow
its heat saber inside the shield). It'll be interesting to see how this new
Gouf differs from the B3 kit. But I guess this scuttles any chances of an MG
Gouf... sigh.

  The Gog looks great, though!

-- Mark