BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:17:23 EST

vincent_valentine@yyhmail.com writes:

<< They will be releasing an unedited version of both the sub and dub on VHS
and DVD shortly after the program airs (I think that's to appease the REAl
fans, not the kids). However, it still won't change the fact that many people
will see Gundam Wing for the first time as a chopped-up-mindless-blob. >>

Excaly my point. Yes, Wing has violence and the 5 Wing guys, except for maybe
Sandrock's pilot, are on the little psycho side, but its not that bad. Anime
is a different breed of animation then the American stuff is. All we need is
some company to create an anime channel, that can show unedited anime.