Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:53:09 -0800

>In a message dated Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:50:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>"Vincent Chang" <vcgundam@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> Where can I get free gundam models?
>
>Five Finger discount at your local Toys R Us?

ROTFL!

>But seriously, I think that the only free models given away were the Wing
>models given to those who attend the promotional meeting that Ben Mack
>setup from his ad agency.
>
>Jason

They did give away *1* kit because I was the only guy who brought along a
finished kit for display. Toys R Us did have a contest where the winners
are given free kits as well, it was a contest co-sponsored by Bandai.
Unfortunately it has ended already. I didn't find out about it until the
contest deadline.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0