Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:19:10 +0000

In message <20000202141410.12345.qmail@musone.chek.com>, Roland Thigpen
<jenius@unspacy.org> writes
>On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:01:08 +0800 Federico Makabenta <yenm@iconn.com.ph> wrote:
>>From: Roland Thigpen <jenius@unspacy.org>
>>
>>> And then there are those that were just stolen from Japanese anime series
>>like Macross, Crusher Joe and Dougram.
>>
>>Question:
>>
>>Apart from the Ostsol from Crusher Joe (Locust) - were there any other mechs
>>they copied from in that series?
>>
>>Fed
>>

>Not mechs, but the Galleon light tank, and the Corsair and Sparrowhawk fighters
>all came from Crusher Joe.

        Also, I believe, though I haven't actually seen Crusher Joe, the
Locust and Leopard Class drop ship, at least its CV (carrier) version. I
think there might have been a bit of a mix up here - I know the Ostsol
from Battletech as actually being a somewhat modified Zentraedi
battlepod.

Everyones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |