Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 23:39:10 +0800

Rodrick Su wrote:

> Actually, Amuro was complaining about RX93's psychoframe being too sensitive
> to his psychowave. The funnel is almost being piloted by instinct alone.
> RX93 was the best and the most well suited Mobile Suit that Amuro ever
> piloted.

I think I remember this... think Amuro was complaining about it after Gyunei
killed Kayra Sue after making her hostage... both of them are in a standing
point, but the fin funnels by themselves positioned to attack Gyunei, forcing
him to squeeze the heck out of Kayra...

(Is that her real name? She's the pilot of the ReGZ right? She's the one getting
married me think...)