Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
2 Feb 2000 13:51:42 -0000

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 01:40:07 EST BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 2/2/00 1:17:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>jravelo2@pacific.net.ph writes:
>

> The Japanese always seem to make better mecha then most known US artists do.
>Even though Battletech is a American game.

I don't know, there are many pics in the original 3025 Technical Readout for our version of the game that I like better than the ones in the Japanese version, but then again there are some I hate in ours and love in theirs. And then there are those that were just stolen from Japanese anime series like Macross, Crusher Joe and Dougram.

Roland