Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 03:49:19 -0800

If you guys have been thinking about getting those Chinese subtitled F91
DVD that's been showing up on eBay, you might want to wiat for a better
edition to come out. The DVD doesn't even has any company information on
the case, unlike the 08th MS Team or 0083 DVDs. Worse yet, the master is
probably not even LD - it was most likely from a VHS tape that was mastered
from a print of the film, with the annoying cigarette burn intact.

One loose end that I didn't notice before was they never explained the
fate of Cecily's grandfather. I don't think he was mentioned in the
Crossbone Gundam manga either. Wouldn't he carry on with Cosmo Babylonia
and Crossbone Vanguard after Iron Mask's death?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0