James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 16:28:53 -0800

>Can you guys raise the site, because I can't... I'm trying to get some info
>on these Ehrgeiz tapes I just came across.
>
>Ev.

I don't know about animevillage but don't waste your time on Ehrgeiz. It is
a very mediocre series. I rented the first tape and watched it all the way
through (dutiful mecha fan that I am), but I was itching for the fast
forward button. The next anime I watched was the first 4 eps. of Turn-A. I
found myself really enjoying Turn-A as something fresh and different. Maybe
the poor quality of Ehrgeiz had something to with that?

-James