Vincent Valentine (vincent_valentine@yyhmail.com)
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 02:23:38 +0800

Hey, all!

I recently got my hands on a handfull of Gundam figures and I've never seen anything like them before. and I was wondering if any of you had heard of them or know anything about "part 1" of the series?

There are 8 figures total (from SD Gundam) each 2 inches high with die-cast metal bodies and PVC heads. They came packaged separately in window boxes. The packaging reads MB Gundam Development Project, MB Series SD Gundam Part 2. The set includes the RX-78GP03S, RX-78GP02A, RX-78GP01, and RX-78Gp01-FB. The cool thing, though, is that the set has all four Gundam in their normal coloring--and one each with a special black metallic coating!

The variant black suits are really neat--and since these are from 0083 (SD'd, of course) I'm wondering if anyone knows about part 1 (maybe they're from the original Mobile Suit Gundam)?

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Vincent