Paul Y.C. Leung (pycl@painewebber.com)
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 08:43:22 -0500

One vote to continue with mobile suits!

Great drawings Jason!

Paul Leung
pycl@pwj.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [gundam] MS Arsenal website update
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 07:56:52 EST
From: MS06ZAK@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org

In a message dated 1/31/00 11:12:11 PM Central Standard Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 Thanks a lot. I appreciate the compliment. I was thinking of either
going
 into OYW vehicles (Dopp, Gau, type-61, etc.) or uniformed soldiers (fed
 enlisted, fed mechanic, Zeon jump trooper, etc. not specific
characters).
 Of course I could easily be persuaded to continue with mobile suits.
What
 would you like to see? I'm speaking to the whole ML and Gundam fan
 community. My site is for you all to enjoy and I'm happy drawing
whatever,
 -as long as it's UC gundam! :)

YEah, it would be cool to see more material from the OYW and the rest of
the
UC!!

Jason