MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 07:56:52 EST

In a message dated 1/31/00 11:12:11 PM Central Standard Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 Thanks a lot. I appreciate the compliment. I was thinking of either going
 into OYW vehicles (Dopp, Gau, type-61, etc.) or uniformed soldiers (fed
 enlisted, fed mechanic, Zeon jump trooper, etc. not specific characters).
 Of course I could easily be persuaded to continue with mobile suits. What
 would you like to see? I'm speaking to the whole ML and Gundam fan
 community. My site is for you all to enjoy and I'm happy drawing whatever,
 -as long as it's UC gundam! :)

YEah, it would be cool to see more material from the OYW and the rest of the
UC!!

Jason