Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 16:52:11 +0800

>I suspect HG kits appeal more to "Real Robot" fans rather than "Super
>Robot" fans(^_^). While it would be great to have, say, a HG Ideon, I
>suspect the titanic robot would sell better as a fixed-pose display piece
>than as a well articualted quasi-toy.
>Tabby,
>Proud owner of several stiff-limbed Shogun Warriors.

true. that is a problem.

However, I would like to see quite a few of them if ever, like maybe a GOOD
model kit of the Mazinger Z, or maybe even decent kits of robots like
daimos or danguard ace.

..silence is the language of the heart...

Richard Ramos
ICQ 12914919
(if you want to see some of my work, go over to www.localvibe.com)