Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 07:03:27 -0700

>>Is the HGUC line leading to HG releases of other
>> non-Gundam series? >>
>>
>>I hope the answer is yes to both your questions. BTW, Here's a link to a
>>picture of the HG Dunbine:
>>http://www2.channel.or.jp/pro_jpg/001889.jpg
>>
>>Its a very nice kit!
>
>hopefully it won't just feature mecha like that...I wish some OLD robots
>would get the treatment as well.

I suspect HG kits appeal more to "Real Robot" fans rather than "Super
Robot" fans(^_^). While it would be great to have, say, a HG Ideon, I
suspect the titanic robot would sell better as a fixed-pose display piece
than as a well articualted quasi-toy.

Tabby,
Proud owner of several stiff-limbed Shogun Warriors.