James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:21:29 -0800

>> http://home.earthlink.net/~jboren/mecha/gundam.html
>>
>> Hope you like it-
>
>Like it? I love It! Very nice, James. If you think Big
>Zam's legs are skinny, think about Apsaras III's: they
>are for bugs! MSN-01 is my favorite, too. Any chance
>to expand you gallery with other mechas from 08, 0080
>and 0083? (I ask for too much, huh? :)
>>=====
>Nightingale
>http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the compliment. I was thinking of either going
into OYW vehicles (Dopp, Gau, type-61, etc.) or uniformed soldiers (fed
enlisted, fed mechanic, Zeon jump trooper, etc. not specific characters).
Of course I could easily be persuaded to continue with mobile suits. What
would you like to see? I'm speaking to the whole ML and Gundam fan
community. My site is for you all to enjoy and I'm happy drawing whatever,
-as long as it's UC gundam! :)

-James