Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
31 Jan 2000 21:46:55 -0000

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:43:50 EST Chaos025@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 1/31/00 11:12:43 AM Mountain Standard Time,
>jenius@unspacy.org writes:
>

>Then, if it is no trouble, please point me to a place where I may order it as
>an import and not a bootleg copy. :)
>
>SJ

Well, I don't see the F91 symphonic CD in it, but Animenation has several of the Gundam CDs for fairly decent prices (including some of the symphonic CDs). It's were I usually order my import CDs from if I don't get them at a con.

Here's the site for just the CD section:

http://animenation.net/freethought/gundam1.html

They also have tons of other stuff for Gundam. Just go to their home page

http://www.animenation.com

and you can start browsing by series to see what they have both for Gundam and many other series. They are very reliable and very quick (if they had the requested merchandise in stock). I highly recommend them.

Roland