Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
31 Jan 2000 18:08:48 -0000

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:55:56 EST Chaos025@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 1/31/00 10:53:55 AM Mountain Standard Time,
>sabbey@pacbell.net writes:
>
>> I know it's listed at,
>>
>> http://www.gamemusic.com/
>>
>> Unfortunately, it is an Son May Records version. :-(
>
>Is that a problem?
>
>SJ

Son May are reproductions of the original Japanese CDs that do not pay royalties to the owners and recorders of the original. They are also often missing alot of the little tidbits you can find in the original CD's booklet. They may be cheaper, but I do not care for them. I will always buy the import, even if I have to pay double the price for it, as I feel I am getting more of my money's worth from it (plus, I believe the SM ones are illegal in most areas, although, like fansubs, you find them everywhere).

Roland