Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:31:26 -0800 (PST)

--- James Boren <jboren@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Well it's my site's one year aniversary, so I did a
> little update. I've added drawings of the Bygzam,
> Brau bro, and the two experimental Zakus(MS-06Z and
> MSN-01). And finally, because I thought it was my
> weakest drawing, I redid the GM. Check it out.
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~jboren/mecha/gundam.html
>
> Hope you like it-

Like it? I love It! Very nice, James. If you think Big
Zam's legs are skinny, think about Apsaras III's: they
are for bugs! MSN-01 is my favorite, too. Any chance
to expand you gallery with other mechas from 08, 0080
and 0083? (I ask for too much, huh? :)

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/