Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:46:36 -0800

>Here is a link to the Zaku II C from the Gundam Project
>
>http://www.gundamproject.com/msclassics/msclassics_005.html
>
>Jason

Interesting how a Zaku I head was tucked onto the body of a Zaku II.
I thought they weren't even compatible?

Another question that's been bugging me:

The MG Zaku I kits apparently did not come with one of those commander's
antenna. Is the Zaku I always bald, even for commander units? I thought
Ramba Ral's blue Zaku I had the antenna.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0