Phil_Abramowitz (Phil_Abramowitz@email.msn.com)
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 16:33:23 -0800

The Bandai site on Gundam War
(http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/card/war/gwar/) looks to me (I don't
know Japanese) like it's saying that there will be a Gundam Wing expansion
to the Gundam War card games released next month. My question is - I've
heard rumors that there will be a US Gundam Wing game (anyone know the
manufacturer?) - will it be a translation of this Gundam War card set - or
will it be an original creation?

Aside from the model kits, does anyone know of any Gundam Wing merchandise
coming to the US in conjunction with Gundam Wing appearing on the Cartoon
Network?

Phil