Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:59:58 -0500

Back to what -Z- said earlier you can dress it up all
you want but a humanoid machine, walking plant, or
alien cyborg is just a coat of paint on the Man vs. Man
story.

Aliens bring asteroids to kills us all and we don't know
its aliens doing it... its still Man vs. Nature, if WE DO
know the aliens are behind it, its still Man vs. Nature
until alien SWAT teams come down and try to kill us
Man to Man, then guess what it is...

Paul