Sun, 30 Jan 2000 07:53:19 -0800 (PST)

--- Sir Loin of Beef <mdknight@pacific.net.sg> wrote:

> Care to give a synopsis of whats in the first 3
> issues of (MG) this year?

I miss a chance to get the Jan 00 issue (too
expensive) and you know about Feb 00: the 34 page UC
Technology in 0083 special feature, plus the usual
features on AFV, aircraft, cars and characters sorry
I am too lazy :); Haven't decided on the March 00
(Turn-A special) issue yet, but since i kinda like the
1/100 Turn-A, I may get it later this wk...

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/