Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:03:55 -0800 (PST)

--- Amuro Rei <amuro@gundam.com> wrote:

> What about Science Ninja Team Gatchaman? There was
> no super-robots in that, but a heck of alot of cool
> mecha such as the God Phoenix, Mark/Ken's Jet,
> Jason/Joe's Car, Princess/Jun's Motobike,
> Keyops/Junpei's Floaty-Hover-Submercible-Bug, plus a

> whole pile of Spectra/Berg Katse/Sosai X
mecho-ramas. > While, it was cheesy I admit, and
perhaps not firmly
> scientific, I think it was quite a mecha orientated
> show.

You remember Gatchaman, too? There's part of my grade
school memories, and a fond one I must stress :)

Besides Gatchaman, there are also a whole series of
Dinosaur-safari shows that predate Jurassic Park
almost two decades ago. There are lots of unusual
brand of mechas and exploring vehicles, too. They are
a bit borderline I think, but those were the
alternative to the Super Robos back in the 70s...

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/