Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 02:28:51 -0800

What about Science Ninja Team Gatchaman? There was no super-robots in that,
but a heck of alot of cool mecha such as the God Phoenix, Mark/Ken's Jet,
Jason/Joe's Car, Princess/Jun's Motobike, Keyops/Junpei's
Floaty-Hover-Submercible-Bug, plus a whole pile of Spectra/Berg Katse/Sosai
X mecho-ramas. While, it was cheesy I admit, and perhaps not firmly
scientific, I think it was quite a mecha orientated show.

gundam-&sort=3
&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"userid"