KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 01:10:52 -0800

Whoo boy...that's going to be a toughie...There are Animes that go before
Gundam most definitely...however it's Gundam that first depicted that large
robots in a sci fi environment can be realistic. All the ones before
Gundam were quite kiddish and G Gundam-ish...that's why most of the
hardcore Gundam fans, don't like Wing, G, etc because it's diverting from
the intended Gundam formula.

KurenaiJiku