CatKanwak@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:42:33 EST

In a message dated 1/28/00 12:41:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

<< ool! Take ST, The Invasion of the Body Snatchers and Sixth Column, you
 probably get a good idea of what Heinlein is about.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers? O_o;; I think you mean the Puppet Masters

 Had anyone read these biographies?

 Robert A. Heinlein : A Stranger in His Own Land
 George E. Slusser / Hardcover / Published 1977

 Robert Anson Heinlein
 Gordon. Jr Beason / Hardcover / Published 1990

 If so, please contact me in private. Actually it would be even better if
 there's some short biography and/or criticism of his books on the web.

Grab Grumbles from the Grave... it's all, if not most, of Heinleins quirps
and quirks from his years as a writer