Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:36:39 -0500 (EST)

CatKanwak@aol.com wrote:
> nature... it's about the Asian Races taking over the U.S. and a group of six
> men who find a chemical imbalance in the Asian Race's brains and use this to
> win back the U.S.

Cool! Take ST, The Invasion of the Body Snatchers and Sixth Column, you
probably get a good idea of what Heinlein is about.

Had anyone read these biographies?

Robert A. Heinlein : A Stranger in His Own Land
George E. Slusser / Hardcover / Published 1977

Robert Anson Heinlein
Gordon. Jr Beason / Hardcover / Published 1990

If so, please contact me in private. Actually it would be even better if
there's some short biography and/or criticism of his books on the web.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble