Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:51:38 -0500

My take on the subject was this: only those served their country had the right
to decide (by voting) what happened to their country. To me, one of the key
themes of the book was that the price of freedom was responsibility. Therefore,
only those responsible enough to serve the system that provides so much to them
have the right to change that system.

Joaquin Torres

Though Heinlein is my favorite SF author, enough with the OT crap...on with the
Gundam!