CatKanwak@aol.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:14:56 EST

In a message dated 1/27/00 6:18:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

<< Could you explain what the Yellow Peril is? I might have detected a hint
 of that in ST also. Anyway, this part of the discussion is pretty OT and
 could get ugly, so feel free to reply to me privately on this part.
 Thanks.

Yellow Peril was written about the time of WWII, and is very racist in
nature... it's about the Asian Races taking over the U.S. and a group of six
men who find a chemical imbalance in the Asian Race's brains and use this to
win back the U.S.

THe book is called 'The Day After Tomorrow' or 'Sixth Column' 6,000,000 men
against six men ^_^:;