Scott DiBerardino (scottd@javanet.com)
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:49:01 -0500

wasn't Haman's first flagship in Zeta the Gwanban? Perhaps a refit of the
Gwaban, which fled with Delaz, then to Axis?

--
-scott   \\   sdiberar@student.umass.edu

---------- >From: Neil Baumgardner <nbaumgardner@phillips.com> > I would naturally also assume that Giren's Gwarib was destroyed in the battle, but > that leaves no battleship to flee (during the battle, as opposed to the > Asalum which > fled after) with Delaz, unless it was the otherwise anynomous Gwaban. > > So, any ideas anyone? If I have any errors it may be partially due to the > translation software. > > Neil Baumgardner