Scott DiBerardino (scottd@javanet.com)
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:45:55 -0500

I've translated the rules and cards for myself, but not in an easily
sendable format. Are you any good with Japanese? It's a simple enough game
that you could learn from the rulebook with an intermediate level of
japanese, I think.

The game owes a lot ruleswise to magic, but it *is* gundam...

--
-scott   \\   sdiberar@student.umass.edu

---------- >From: "Federico Makabenta" <yenm@iconn.com.ph> >To: <gundam@aeug.org> >Subject: [gundam] Gundam Card Game + merchandise >Date: Wed, Jan 26, 2000, 7:17 PM >