Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:14:33 -0500 (EST)

donato zeno wrote:
> For instance his account of Yellow Peril in Sixth Column
> is almost laughable at present.

Could you explain what the Yellow Peril is? I might have detected a hint
of that in ST also. Anyway, this part of the discussion is pretty OT and
could get ugly, so feel free to reply to me privately on this part.
Thanks.

> However i see in Gundam more the influence of The Moon Is An Harsh
> Mistress (rebellion of moon's colonists,bombing of earth through
> metorites)than Starship Troopers

This is very on topic. Could you elaborate?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble